Domain Empire

domain Need advice..Bidding war help! - VrShooter.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

j2tuff911

DNadvisorTop Member
Impact
Just lost a bidding war on Godaddy Auctions is there anyway to find out who i was in a bidding war with for the last few hours...oyher than waiting to see who the domain is transferred to from whois after a few days?
Just lost put on VrShooter.com
How much would u have paid? And lets discuss and need ur fellow namepros help and advice... thanks,
Thedomainbaron.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Always set a budget and stick to it. Someone was pumping it in the VR thread so probably a good thing you lost out.

•••
Never fall in love with a domain name.

•••
Just lost a bidding war on Godaddy Auctions is there anyway to find out who i was in a bidding war with for the last few hours...oyher than waiting to see who the domain is transferred to from whois after a few days?
Just lost put on VrShooter.com
How much would u have paid? And lets discuss and need ur fellow namepros help and advice... thanks,
Thedomainbaron.com

I think the final sales price you sent me was reasonable though. VR has a very bright future!

•••
yeah i mean i own 550+ domains i said i wouldnt buy till i sold some but i see VrShooter easily going for over 10-20k in next 5 yrs
TheDomainBaron.com

•••
no idea what it sold for.. low XXXX would be my guess.
and yes, very good keyword! there are better and worse in VR!

but I agree.. it's going nowhere but up in years to come! cheers.

•••
saw that domain, but not interested. Maybe because I am not a fan of VR domain

•••
@j2tuff911 my answer is HugeDomains.com / namebright.com :) you can check this after few days :)

•••
Not that I am aware of. Just check the who is in a few days.

•••
@j2tuff911 my answer is HugeDomains.com / namebright.com :) you can check this after few days :)
thanks and ill peep name bio as well...are any of u going to Namesummit or Namescon? i have my tix for both and look forward to meeting and reaching out to as many people ive communicated with beforehand.
TheDomainBaron.com

•••
@j2tuff911 I mean HugeDomain.com was the other bidder who was in a bidding war with you :)

•••
•••
how do you know that?
Most of auctions I lost in Godaddy were against one bidder in the last 5 minutes, and when I check the whois after a few days it found HugeDomains !!
I'm not sure for your domain but I think it's HugeDomains !

•••
Gotcha whos the man or team behind yhrm they have like 400k domains

•••
Not HugeDomains this time. WHOIS lists the registrant as Indian based. Decent domain, but let's see how the VR hype turns out.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back