Need a website?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk778

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,
I own adminlobby.net. I am selling hosting space on my website! meaning: I sell you the space for your html documents to go up on my page...for example adminlobby.net/this-right-here.....this-right-here would be your html document. It is $4.50 USD per month for 3 documents. Note: I am selling this to people who have a service or something to sell and need a website but dont for some reason want to go to the trouble of making a full blown website! If you are interested please contact me on MSN at [email protected] or email [email protected]! Also: Your website must have something to do with forums or being a webmaster!

*EDIT*: I only accept paypal.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back