NameSilo

Need a template design done quickly!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny6

Old GuyVIP Member
Impact
80
Hi -

I need a site designed for me in a hurry. Need basically two different pages - index page and another page (can be very similar in appearance) for all the inside pages. I need to be able to add products just by pasting html in as well. Guess I'll need a header and a logo too - related to credit cards, not any specific domain name needed in the logo - unless you can make me a logo where I can edit the url in it - that would be cool. Guess I need menu type thing too - just leave it blank so I can add nav text to the menu.

I need this done as soon as humanly possible. Ease of editing is crucial. Please PM me or hit me up on msn messenger - [email protected] - ideally if this could be done in the next day or even today that would be great . PM or contact me with your price, I'm not looking to spend a ton, but I'm always reasonable. Thanks,

-John
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Added you to MSN.
 
0
•••
pm'd :)
 
0
•••
Added to messenger, let's get this done.
 
0
•••
is this still open?
 
0
•••
well, i had thought i had someone doing it, claiming to be member xoee, supposedly... but then they vanished after a great deal of wasting my time. supposedly again, member xoee was 'impersonated'
 
0
•••
0
•••
Going to add you to MSN, but I have sent you a PM as well.

Thanks :D
 
0
•••
I have added your MSN id. Wish to talk with on chat and discuss things in more details.

Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm interested. Emailed you my sample portfolios. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back