NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre Barnard

Top Member
Impact
Hi designers,

I require a logo for an event company / website which will be a self-service platform for event organisers (business or individuals) to create an event and sell tickets for it as well. The concept will be similar to HeroTicket.co.za , but the actual event could also be setup using our service.

The brand name will be Litchi. We have also secured the domain litchi.co.za where it will be developed on.

Please see the "concept" idea below. We are trying to highlight the word "Lit" in Litchi...but we are open to any suggestions and you have free reign. We have not decided on a color scheme yet. So any suggestions are welcome. As you know, litchi is a fruit, but we will treat the service as a "brandable" name.

We are leaning towards writing the name in lowercase with a dot at the end, but any feel free to

The winner will be selected on Friday 18 Sept 2020 at 12pm GMT+2.
The winner will be paid $50.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

upload_2020-9-13_18-38-19.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Two more variations of my previous entry:

R3nmZp8.jpg

and

847JoSg.jpg

•••
Hi guys, thanks for all the effort.

Just some general feedback.

1. Whilst there are some really good logos, I have yet to see one that make me say "WOW, That is the one!".
2. I am not too concerned about the colorscheme for now, once we get the design we can test different colours.
3. Lets maybe think a bit out the box. This is an events company, which will host concerts, live shows, etc. much like howler.co.za , itickets.co.za and computicket.co.za

Perhaps we can change the block or circle around Lit to be a "play button" or write the entire word litchi inside a "play" button, like below.

upload_2020-9-16_16-10-2.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Color scheme can be changed. Thanks
logo_1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Another try:

7bdqPgv.jpg

DfGaeEl.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys, once again thank you for all the submissions. Just over 2 hours to go until the competition ends, and I would like to thank everyone for their efforts. I really appreciate your time.

We have shortlisted some logos, of which I will share the post numbers here:
#47.

We will go through another round of shortlisting, and could still include new entries.

Regards

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back