Need a little help with a sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haris

Best Domainer Of The End-TimesTop Member
Impact
Hi guys

https://twitter.com/TalFishman_/status/993571004612984832

This youtuber offered me $4000 max for Timeless/Brand dotcom via UniRegistry.

Now he is looking for an alternative even though I accepted the offer.

It's Timeless/Brand vs TimelessMerch dotcom

Please vote for my domain so that he doesn't change his mind.

The broker said that he is interested but with most of his teen followers voting for that crap TimelessMerch I am afraid he may change his mind.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks!

P.S: Let's make a difference, change the world for the better, one vote at a time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
You just got my vote.
Definitely rather brand.(y)

•••
•••
•••
tried to help,but sorry,can not open twitter.com from china.

•••
tried to help,but sorry,can not open twitter.com from china.

no problem.. thanks anyways..

thanks a lot everyone.

I don't understand why so many people are voting for TimelessMerch.. it's weird.

•••
Voted. Brand is better but I noticed the kids with big followings who have a store/selling something, using merch (andise) a lot. Looks like that one is winning 58% - 42%
As of this posting, no change and five hour left...good luck @Haris

•••
Interesting merch took it. So strong, intelligible combinations are not winning over the younger crowd? Timelessbrand is a good name. To me merch is short-lived, slangy. Easy to grow out of, and not grow into. As others pointed out, doesn't roll off the tongue at all.

Maybe thats what kids want..interesting times ahead. Hopefully mature heads prevail.

•••
Interesting merch took it. So strong, intelligible combinations are not winning over the younger crowd? Timelessbrand is a good name. To me merch is short-lived, slangy. Easy to grow out of, and not grow into. As others pointed out, doesn't roll off the tongue at all.

Maybe thats what kids want..interesting times ahead. Hopefully mature heads prevail.

Even though it won the poll, if the buyer is smart, he would buy my domain.. even if he doesn't, there are a few other buyers I can contact, so no worries.

Thanks to everyone for the votes.

•••
Uniregistry received payment for the domain

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations, just checked the whois, was getting twitter triggered updates : smile :

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back