NameSilo

Need 3 buttons made

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloria

Established Member
Impact
0
I just purchaed a site and I need to change the 3 of the buttons up top. The site is www.legalformsfordummies.com The buttons would be the ones at the top that say Home, Real Estate, etc.

Can anyone make those and how much?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What kind of buttons are you looking for?
 
0
•••
I can do it but I need the name of the font that was used for the text on the buttons.

Matt
 
0
•••
PM'ed
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone, I found someone to do it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back