Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain NearFieldTech.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arief WN

Established Member
Impact
182
Near *** Field *** Tech

:hi: everyone,

Lately I have a tendency to register some names which are sound geeky or too technical, but I believe those names do have some potentials. :imho:
And one of that name is... --> NearFieldTech.com :snaphappy:

I do expect this kind of technology is already familiar, so this name is already self-explanatory.
But if not, you can always ask Mr Google:
http://google.com/search?q=NearFieldTech

And yes, no trademark issue. :cy:

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
donot care about exact search !
see for The Networked Economy you will see < 10 but the domain sold for $15K !!
I know exact was the better thing but some domains have great value with end use without any exact search!

What I was trying to say was that <10 mind as well be zero.

..and then you are attaching screenshot with exactly what i have said: <10 searches globally, 0 in US

Hi guys,

I think sniper2009 is right. :cy:

http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=765825#post4359207

Cheers! :snaphappy:
 
0
•••
<10 maybe means:
CasualNames maybe search 1x to 3x
some other NP curious user maybe also search 1-5x

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back