IT.COM

ND's October payment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone,

Normally NameDrive sends out the payments 1 or 2 days before the 15th of each month. But this month, I did not receive the payment yet (its more than threshold amount)

Is it same for you guys?

Thanks,

GH

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I usually get mine 2 or 3 days before also, but sometimes on the 15th - never late though - this will be a first for that!

•••
i was just thinking the same thing, come on ND pay us already!! :lol:

•••
I just sent them an email before I read this today about

it.

:|

•••
:lol:

We are all begging for our money... Yeah it suprised me too, usually always ahead of time but it looks like this one will be last minute or even late?

..JUST RECEIVED MY MONEY WOOO!!! B-) :tu:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I didnt get paid yet.. strange, its 16th now in here

•••
•••
Try considering location and time zones..? lol

•••
I was paid in full about 5 hours ago.

:bingo:

•••
paypal or banktransfer?

I read paypal was send out.. still waiting on bank transfer. :D

•••
•••
im still waiting for my paypal payment, it says "pending payment".. maybe i will contact ED soon.

•••
I got paid this morning. please be patient, it tooks time.

•••
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay here. PayPal delayed our funds transfer so we couldn't pay out early as usual. Frustratingly, we were ready for the payout on the 10th already, but had to wait for the funds :(

Everything is now out. If you have not received your earnings, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Ed

•••
•••
Amazing service from ND. Thanks Ed.

GH

NameDriver said:
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay here. PayPal delayed our funds transfer so we couldn't pay out early as usual. Frustratingly, we were ready for the payout on the 10th already, but had to wait for the funds :(

Everything is now out. If you have not received your earnings, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Ed

•••
Kudos to Ed.

Honestly, i can't recall anyone being this responsive towards 2 issues, the billing issue raised here and another issue from a different thread.

Way to conduct business, Ed! :bingo:

Now, bump my traffic up some on ND, i need a Christmas check as well. ;)

•••
NameDriver said:
Hi guys,

Ed

We love you Ed.

Good Service Overall is what counts.

Got my paypal today. Thanks.

:blink:

•••
Got my paymant today, thanks ED!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back