Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NaturalTraffics.Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

irfanh

Established Member
Impact
0
I just bought the domain, NaturalTraffics.Com two days ago.
And now its parking on Sedo.
I have check it on Google search under keywords: Natural Traffics
I don't understand, it's like a miracle. It's number 1 on the google search under that keywords, standing on the top of 185 million results for the same keywords.

(check it out @Google)

I need someone to appraise NaturalTraffics.com

thank you,
irfan
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That is great that it hit #1, but I wouldn't expect it to last. Often parked domains will start higher in the rankings before settling down a bit.

I think the plural kills this domain, though not its opportunity to be developed into a good site. The value of the *domain name only* I would put at low $xx. Still, it could be developed & gain value that way. I just don't see someone shelling out a lot of money for a phrase that doesn't really make any sense in that tense.

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
it might be number one cuz nobody would toss a "s" on the back of "traffic" when they speak this phrase. "Natural Traffics" using quotes 645 google results. Low xx to maybe mid xx on a great day. Goodluck
 
0
•••
@gradius & @johname
thank you guys :), i really appreciate for your appraisal

irfan
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back