domain natural gas station .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdavid

Established Member
Impact
0
natural gas station .com and the plural

I've owned these names for a little bit now and I feel that they are worth a decent amount of money based on the current energy climate.

Anyone wanna guesstimate their worth?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you know what people are searching for when they land on your site and click. There are no "natural gas stations" that I know of, but you are obviously getting traffic and I imagine a nice return/click.
 
0
•••
0
•••
kingdavid said:


There are only 700 stations that sell automtive Natural Gas according to

http://www.eere.energy.gov/afdc/infrastructure/station_counts.html

Nice name though I'd say $400-$1000 ..not many searches for the term but it is a nice niche
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back