Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GF

Domain BuyerVIP Member
Impact
Native-English Speaking Writing Team

I've got a small, dedicated team of native English speaking and college-educated writers who I work with to crank out amazing content for SEO purposes.

This is content that RANKS. Not spun, scraped, and copied crap that you buy on Fiverr. Everything we write is 100% unique.

First off, this is NOT cheap...
Since this is high quality, the cost is $0.02 a word, payable up front via PayPal.

250 word article is $5.00
500 word article is $10.00
And so on...

Turnaround times?
48 hours MAX for your articles up to 500 words, most will be delivered within 24 hours. Anything longer than 1000 words may take 72 hours, but will probably take less than that.

I have been on NamePros for several years and am personally overseeing each article that goes out. I've written for various publications online as a freelance writer for the past 10 years while maintaining a few businesses.

What's great about my writing team is that we can crank out about 10 high-quality pieces on a daily basis on pretty much any topic you submit, including adult-related themes.

Stay tuned for info on Sales Pages. If you have sales copy that you need written, please send me a PM so that we can discuss your project, pricing, etc.

What to include with your order (by PM):
1. Email address to send your articles
2. Topic
3. Article length (# of words)
4. Keywords (for SEO)
5. Audience, additional info for the writer to know, etc.

Thanks, everyone! Let's help you make some money!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We've received a handful of articles to write, but turnaround times are still 48 hours.

•••
Several people have asked -- samples are available upon request!

•••
As a bonus for people who order a minimum of (1) 500-word article today - we will give away 100 social bookmarks with varied anchor texts for FREE!

These will be:
- Dripped over 3 days
- Manually written

You'll even receive a report after they have been completed :)

•••
As a bonus for people who order a minimum of (1) 500-word article today - we will give away 100 social bookmarks with varied anchor texts for FREE!

These will be:
- Dripped over 3 days
- Manually written

You'll even receive a report after they have been completed :)

Gave away a few of these - we can give away some more :)

If you order (1) 500 word article, you'll get 100 social bookmarks with varied anchor text at no additional cost... Just as a thank you :D

•••
Ordered an article (500 words) from GF.

Very happy with it. Fast work and extra nice communication! Good, professional service!

Thank you! Nick

•••
Ordered an article (500 words) from GF.

Very happy with it. Fast work and extra nice communication! Good, professional service!

Thank you! Nick

Thank you for the review! :)
For the next two orders we get on NamePros we'll throw in 100 bookmarks for the next (2) orders as of 4/3/12.

•••
For the next two orders we get on NamePros we'll throw in 100 bookmarks for the next (2) orders as of 4/3/12.

I'll bite. PM on the way.

•••
Someone PM'ed asking if we do bulk discounts... We will for 5 articles at a time.

•••
Someone inquired about the bookmarking also.. We will extend the offer if we recently wrote an article for you ;)

100 bookmarks, just send me your keywords and a description of your site.

•••
We're available to take more orders for the weekend. Turnaround times are still 48 hours or less.

•••
pm sent with details.

thanks

•••
Are you still doing the bookmarks with the 500 words? If so I'll take one please. PM me what you need, thanks.

•••
•••
Right now orders are on a case-by-case basis as we are over-loaded with a ton of work for the next week or so. :)

Please PM for inquiries.

•••
Could you please send me some samples of your work?
Thank you

•••
PM sent. Please reply to me. Thanks.

•••
GF - are you still doing this? I sent you a PM a few days back and still no reply.

•••
I've hired on a couple new writers to my staff and we are back on NamePros accepting orders. Right now, turnaround times are running 12-24 hours!

Please send a PM with the info stated on the original post, and I'll reply back with the PayPal address. Let's help you make money!

•••
I've hired on a couple new writers to my staff and we are back on NamePros accepting orders. Right now, turnaround times are running 12-24 hours!

Please send a PM with the info stated on the original post, and I'll reply back with the PayPal address. Let's help you make money!

24 hour turn-time right now. Let's get you ranking and making MONEY!

•••
Alright, we are back, and accepting new clients!

We have also added a new service:
English to Spanish
Spanish to English translation

Please PM for pricing.

Let's make you some money!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back