IT.COM

domain Natal-games.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To be honest when I first saw your choices I was thinking "wtf were you thinking??!" and I still am.

This is not like a domain that alludes to a technology but isn't directly taking the name but you come right out and put yourself right in the crosshairs of Sony.

I am going to really have to say I don't know on this one without someone coming along to explain to me the legal implications of using that name, especially the "natalconsole"...some companies allow it when it comes to video games and some have a hissy fit.

~~~

I will actually go with my first thought and say $0 at this time due to trademark issues?

•••
I registered them about a year ago, and thought it would be good for a blog/review on the games. But I am not really into games for the time being I am only parking them....

•••
Natal is now Kinect so... Regfee

•••
Reg fee (all of the above) IMO.

I'm not feeling the whole hyphen slash natal thing. I think they're all pretty much worthless and would recommend that you grace delete the bulk of this lot. You could always hang on to one as a keepsake. Good luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back