Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Few domains full-games.com, dediserver.com...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindorez

New Member
Impact
1
I was looking for any appraisals of these domains please.

bovvling.com
dediserver.com
electronicstoreusa.com
full-games.com
newhots.com
p2presource.com
servereview.com

Thanks for your help
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros!

DediServer is perfect for a dedicated hosting company. I estimate this one around low $XXX. Hosting and Dedicated are high PPC paying keywords in Google too.

Leaving the rest to all appraising masters in NamePros. :)
 
0
•••
Apart from dediserver, electronicstoreusa does have good development potential. Undeveloped worth low $xx - mid $xx for resellers imo.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your replys.

newhots.com is actually the most developed site with a PR of 5 and over 14,000 incomming links, I just parked it for a while. I may attempt to develop this myself and increase its value.

I would have expected dediserver to reach the mid $xxx, however we will see.

I appreciate your views.
 
0
•••
DediServer is best by far
others undevved $20 - $50
NewHots $xxx mid range
 
0
•••
Thank you for your views, they have been very helpful.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back