Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Narcolepsy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkBK

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello all,

I am new to the board and this is my first post.

I am also somewhat new to domaining. While I have been passively investing (registering new names) in domains for a couple of years, I have only recently tried to get a bit more serious about it, and this has been my first premium acquisition. I want to develop it, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what a a name like this might be worth to an enduser. I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you,

Mark
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say easily 5-10k would be a reasonable amount. If you can identify the buyer as an enduser, i'd say low to mid XX,XXX.
Welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum.
Nice word, lots of overture. For anyone wanting info about narcolepsy, this is the name! And for any medical person/org wanting to sell books, info, medications, or their professional services for this problem (excessive daytime sleepiness, a medical disorder), your name would be very valuable.

Certainly at least in the $10 - 15 K range for resellers.
It's a descriptive name, but not a hugely attractive name, so you'll get decent offers from end users who want something accurate, descriptive, and serviceable, but not exciting in any brandable kind of way, so I doubt the offers would be huge, relatively speaking. I think in the range of $30 - 60 K is optimistic and realistic.
 
0
•••
MarkBK, Great name. Congratulations. :tu:
 
0
•••
Good name for sure but not an attractive one. High $XXXX
 
0
•••
Given the advertiser bids for these keywords, I'd say 25,000 is a good price.

narcolepsy diagnosis $7.00
narcolepsy definition $5.42
narcolepsy genetic $2.09
 
0
•••
Thank you all for your responses. I will be looking to develop it as a resource, as Bannen suggested, for people with and looking for info on Narcolepsy.

Regards,

Mark
 
0
•••
$10,000 - $15,000. Drug companies would be the target market for a wholesaler. While you are working on the sale, developing content and utilizing adsense looks like it would be pretty profitable.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back