Dynadot

Namewinner now exclusive auction house for Deleted Dotster Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Leading ICANN accredited registrar Dotster Inc. announced today a new way to register valuable expiring domain names through its NameWinner service at www.namewinner.com. By giving NameWinner customers access to domains right at their expiration date and before deletion from the Registry, the chances of obtaining a valuable domain name are greatly increased.

NameWinner customers will now be able to bid on domain names that were registered at Dotster and its partner registrars but have not been renewed by their owners. Beginning on the domain expiration date, a list of these names will be made available daily on the NameWinner.com site and bidding will be open until the 40th day after the domain expiration date. If the current owner chooses not to renew their domain, the name will be made exclusively available to NameWinner customers. Unlike the previous methods of auctioning domains, the winning bidder will be guaranteed the domain if the previous owner does not renew.

source: http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=74916

Snaps, Pool and now Namewinner........who's next? Godaddy??????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExpireGuy said:
Snaps, Pool and now Namewinner........who's next? Godaddy??????
welp.... probably ...

Thanks for this valuable info

•••
I doubt Go Daddy will join the bandwagon. The bigger ones already have the
edge.

•••
I can definitely see GoDaddy selling their own expiring names. They like to build things in house and I could definitely see this happening...

•••
Sorry, I meant Go Daddy joining any of those backordering services. I agree
with billinchina that they might do this, although I doubt it if their president's
rather high moral principles override their desire to make money.

Anything can happen, though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back