IT.COM

Namewinner.com question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am a little confused with the Namewinner.com service. At Snapnames.com and Pool.com you can backorder a name and they get it for you.

With Namewinner, it seems you can't backorder but you have to go to their website on the day a name is being dropped and bid on it. Is this correct ?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
namewinner auctions before the drop, so if they get the name and you have high bid on it before the drop, then you get it without further bidding.

pool auctions after the drop, so if they get the name, then everyone who signified interest in it get to join the auction.

snapnames allows only one reservation per name, so if they get the name then whoever had the reservation gets the name without any bidding.

•••
Arnstrong thanks for the info , that makes it all alot clearer
Paul

•••
You're welcome, Paul! :tu:

•••
I never thought of explaining it that way, Armstrong. Thanks for the before/after explanation! I'll use it from now on when explaining to clients. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back