NameSilo

NameSell.com - A new DN marketplace? Is it worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andrrey

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
What can you say about a new marketplace called NameSell.com? It seems like they offer pretty good landing page builder. For example, take a look at this website: s/h/o/e/s . com.pk
I think a domain name put up for sale on a website designed like that one, would be more valuable in the eyes of potential buyers.
So, is it worth using NameSell's services? Is it safe? Do they offer safe transactions? If so, what plan would you recommend for a newbie?
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never heard of it,

is this your marketplace?

Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Never heard of it,

is this your marketplace?

Welcome to Namepros!
No, it's not mine :)
I'd like to put all my domains up for sale using their landing page builder. But first I would like to find some reviews about the platform so I can be sure it's safe.

•••
No, it's not mine :)
I'd like to put all my domains up for sale using their landing page builder. But first I would like to find some reviews about the platform so I can be sure it's safe.
You and me both, brother.

Never heard of them.. Why I followed thread too!

•••
•••
@Andrrey I am glad to see someone has found us before we introduce it. @NickB thanks a lot for mentioning me.

We were planning to make an official introduction to the public soon (after moving to the public beta stage). Since you guys have found it so let me quickly introduce it to you guys.

NameSell (currently in private beta but also in the final stages of public beta) is a new seller focused white-label marketplace that allows domainers to manage their portfolio, create and manage landing pages with SSL certificates, and get connected with potential buyers to negotiate and sell the domains.

NameSell is also using the most secure and trusted payment gateways like Escrow.com and DAN.com. NameSell is using the latest technologies to offer many unique features to sellers to increase the chances of sales. We have a group of selected sellers at the moment who are working closely with us to test and improve the new platform. NameSell (in private beta) already has sold a bunch of domains which went smoothly.

If you guys are interested in joining the public beta list please provide your email address by visiting NameSell (at the bottom of the home page).

Any questions, suggestions and feature requests are welcome.

Last edited:
•••
@Andrrey I am glad to see someone has found us before we introduce it. @NickB thanks a lot for mentioning me.

We were planning to make an official introduction to the public soon (after moving to the public beta stage). Since you guys have found it so let me quickly introduce it to you guys.

NameSell (currently in private beta but also in the final stages of public beta) is a new seller focused white-label marketplace that allows domainers to manage their portfolio, create and manage landing pages with SSL certificates, and get connected with potential buyers to negotiate and sell the domains.

NameSell is also using the most secure and trusted payment gateways like Escrow.com and DAN.com. NameSell is using the latest technologies to offer many unique features to sellers to increase the chances of sales. We have a group of selected sellers at the moment who are working closely with us to test and improve the new platform. NameSell (in private beta) already has sold a bunch of domains which went smoothly.

If you guys are interested in joining the public beta list please provide your email address by visiting NameSell (at the bottom of the home page).

Any questions, suggestions and feature requests are welcome.
Thanks for the breakdown and introducing yourself!

I would recommend getting verified by Namepros so you can get a "rep badge" (see below)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/verified-company-representative-badges.860810/

and also setting up your own official thread.......

Good luck with the site (y)

•••
Thanks for the breakdown and introducing yourself!

I would recommend getting verified by Namepros so you can get a "rep badge" (see below)
and also setting up your own official thread.......

Good luck with the site (y)
Thank you for guiding me to the right path, basically, we are planning to create our own thread as soon as we open beta to the public. For now, I just wanted to show my gratitude to you guys for asking and tracking it back.

•••
Woah! Will wait for the news. Hope it's something great.

@Samer @NickB Thank you guys for supporting this thread.

•••
Woah! Will wait for the news. Hope it's something great.

@Samer @NickB Thank you guys for supporting this thread.
Thanks @Andrrey i can assure you NameSell will have the best service with unique features to increase chances of sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back