Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
Did number domain names ever take off?

And if they did, do I have any gold here?

30Percent.com
420Beer.com
420Wine.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usually 24, 247, 360 are popular numbers and combined with a strong keyword they create a domain of value. 'Percent', 'beer' and 'wine' are pretty good but the numbers aren't I'm afraid. That said, there are some sales on Namebio for domains containing '420' but they're generally lower than 360 sales for example. Maybe someone with experience in the field can shed some light on this. Maybe 30Percent could be used for an alcoholic beverage with an alcohol content of 30%. Anyway, good luck with them!

•••
Don't love them, but you may fetch a bid. The 420 thing is usually associated with weed

IMO

•••
@Dude called Michael Indeed, I agree, anything besides 247, 360 and 24 is very hard (if impossible) for the average person to read. Sure you can send messages (like writing 88heil.com or something similar - people in Germany will be like whaaaat??? and rest won't get it), but you won't sell any of these names. Don't go for unknown numbers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back