Dynadot

.de Names with der, die, das

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi,

What is worth of domain names with der, die, das?

For example DieBank.de.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would avoid such names. At best brandable , at worst worthless.
German grammar is not the easiest. You can make a mistake with the articles quickly and such domains are not popular. Poplular are one and two keyword domains. IMO

•••
I would avoid such names. At best brandable , at worst worthless.
German grammar is not the easiest. You can make a mistake with the articles quickly and such domains are not popular. Poplular are one and two keyword domains. IMO

OK. But if the keyword has 200.000 exact searches without der, die, das, with it must has some value, just as thebank.de for exambple. What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
In general keyword with articles are not great at all, and not just in German.

•••
im swiss and i would totally buy this domain! i speak german and i can tell you that this is an awesome domain name!!!

btw:

due to pretty annoying standards in germany, you need to have an address from a german resident when buying a .de domain. some registrars (i.e godaddy) offer them for free when buying a .de domain.

however, i register my domains with dynadot which does not offer this service. im looking for a german resident or someone who offers that kind of trustee service and i will pay you for every .de domain i buy!

if you are german resident, offer this service or can help me in any way, please contact me!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back