NameSilo

Namerific contact

Located in Domain Beginners started by F33333, Jun 9, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. F33333

F33333 Established Member

Hi all,

I wasn’t sure where to post this thread and I’ll probably just delete it after but would anyone happen to have a namerific email I could contact other than the admin one? I have had no response for 3-4 days

Thanks in advance!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DnameAgame

DnameAgame Check out the new BrandPlease.com Gold Account

I have had some name with them (over 6 mnths ago) but gave up after I had several names listed with a 0 BIN and some duplicated with different prices - tried to contact several time, never got a response, moved my names to BB, BP, +SQ.

Not sure what happened but they seemed to go dark a while back - no idea whats really going on, just wanted to let you know others are having the same experience.

Sorry and good luck

3. F33333

Hi dnameagame, thanks a lot for your response and information. It’s an odd situation because the approval response time was ALOT quicker than BB which I’m still waiting on 2 weeks later!

Update though they have verified it now and it’s been published there was just a lack of contact.

Which of the brandable sites did you find best to use?

4. DnameAgame

DnameAgame Check out the new BrandPlease.com Gold Account

very different marketplaces with very different process - & I have great results with BB (sales). BB expect 2 - 4 weeks & very picky. Also, they price the name and they have traffic and have active customers - well worth the time BB takes IMO. Check out BrandPa & SquadHelp as well.
    Good Luck

5. F33333

Thanks again for the insight. Yeah I think I’ll have a look and start submitting more at BB to see if they are accepted and wait it out. SH could be good as well I’ve not checked them out yet!

Really appreciate the advice

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!