Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NamePros

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

StudioWorks

no one lives foreverVIP Member
Impact
73
Hello,

I just want to say that im a member of NP for over 1 year now but i didn't bother too much to come on the forum , post and stuff like that until some time ago when i discovered that this is a really nice place to spend your time, friendly people around, always helpful, always providing good information and always saying a "good" word when you need one.

In the last few weeks NP has become a big part of my "online daily hours".

What about you?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Although I agree with everything that you just stated, I say that much of Namepro's success is due to their incentives. You post so many times and you can register a new domain name with $NP. You can gain "reputation" by posting informative articles. The list is enless. I love this place!
 
0
•••
You are right but i wouldn't stick around if people in here wouldn't be nice
 
0
•••
I've been here since late Feb. this year. I came to get a webdesign review and left until taht time ~ i just love it here now :)
 
0
•••
Great - maybe others will post their opinions too..

:wave:
 
0
•••
I joined pretty much the same time as petter.. I like it here...
its the best forum ever.. way better than others
 
0
•••
Glad you like it.. :D

:wave:
 
0
•••
Namepros has it all,Incentives,Just super nice folks,Admin and moderators who care,And all the great additions such as the Domain service,Just a first class site with first class members and staff.The #1 DN site on the net hands down,And never will be second to none.
 
0
•••
ya know, i came for an appraisal for a website of mine, made only 4 or 5 posts and left...forgot about the place.

a few months later, I came back again via google search and remembered I had an account here. posted in the appraisal forum and someone flamed me cause i posted a domain i thought i owned, but turned out.. it was a glitch in dotster..so I didnt.

anyways, i got flamed, but Armstrong stuck up for me, remembering my posts from months earlier and backed up my character... man..talk about making a good impression on me... i was blown away he would even remember me

haven't left since..so uhh..Blame Armstrong :)
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
Hello,

I just want to say that im a member of NP for over 1 year now but i didn't bother too much to come on the forum , post and stuff like that until some time ago when i discovered that this is a really nice place to spend your time, friendly people around, always helpful, always providing good information and always saying a "good" word when you need one.

In the last few weeks NP has become a big part of my "online daily hours".

What about you?
It is now THE MOST of my online time :lol:
 
0
•••
LeeRyder - nice story :)

vip-ip - same here and i dont think of it as wasted time.

:wave:
 
0
•••
I spend just about all my time here,I do my other work in between,Works out great,And i have a room here at Namepros,LOL,So if i decide to a nap,No prob.LOL

Namepros Just Rocks 24/7 !!!!
 
0
•••
Talking about sleep XFactor.. it's time for me to go to bed. See ya tomorrow guys :D

Cheers.

:wave:
 
0
•••
Ya, NamePros is the best IMO! I pretty much agree with everything said in this thread, but the one thing I disagree with, is the thing about incentives. To me, that is barely a factor in NamePros, and the community, and the great posts and content is much better :D

Tom
 
0
•••
jeter4982 said:
Ya, NamePros is the best IMO! I pretty much agree with everything said in this thread, but the one thing I disagree with, is the thing about incentives. To me, that is barely a factor in NamePros, and the community, and the great posts and content is much better :D

Tom

I agree 100%,No incentives needed to motivate a person to be here.

StudioWorks said:
Talking about sleep XFactor.. it's time for me to go to bed. See ya tomorrow guys :D

Cheers.

:wave:


Goodnight to ya StudioWorks,Sleep well
 
0
•••
I got here through another domain name forum. As soon as I joined here, I just realized the amazing people here. The members were just awesome and were VERY helpful and kind. I remember someone flamed me too on an appraisal, but I got over that, and the person apologized; another sign of the great character here at NP.

The best forum on the internet, no doubt :tu: !

Great Staff™ and members committed to keeping the highest standards.

Awesome place!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Looks like everyone have a positive comment on namepros. I'm new here, but I think I'll start to stick on to this forum, since it's more informative, better than just talking crap on other forums.
 
0
•••
Stick around, you won't be sorry :P
 
0
•••
I used to be a SitePoint junkie but now 100% NamePros and never looked back :)
 
0
•••
Truly great site i love this place to pieces helps me out so much, i wonder how much namepros is worth, alot i guess.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back