NameSilo

NamePros Saved My Life

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
5,747
Ok now i have your ATTENTION does anyone else have ATTENTION GRABBING NAMES ?? my best would be hovercarhire .....what's yours ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Boooooo.... >:(

I like the name though. Will be very useful in about 50 years.
 
0
•••
i wonder why you are booooing ??? were you expecting a good story ???.. sorry lol
 
0
•••
Yeah... boo.

"I have chlamydia - evirtual gave it to me! Read here how to avoid it!"

That and penis pills... boo.

-Allan :gl:
 
0
•••
well.

how about


Oh nevermind, I got nothing.


I was all ready for a suicide story gone good.


Me, I found namepros because I pissed away 65 on an appraisal scam. And then I came here and while I was messing around with 4 names in the mobi section, and clicked the wrong thing and fell into .tv.

Aside from that, I got nothing, I did a couple of names as trials to see traffic based on fads, but it is so hit or miss it is unreal.


Also, I don't know what the heck it is, but it itches like hell and evirtual gave it to me.

Thanks E.
 
0
•••
the title seems like a testimonial or a good report about namepros
 
0
•••
IAmAllanShore said:
"I have chlamydia - evirtual gave it to me! Read here how to avoid it!"
-Allan :gl:
I actually have clyamidia..........................clyamidia.com that is :D
lol
 
0
•••
can you hear me laughing all the way from australia .... it seems i am contageous

....... but hey i got your ATTENTION at least
 
0
•••
and that's what is all about folks :kickass:
evirtual1 said:
....... but hey i got your ATTENTION at least
 
0
•••
when i am voted member of the month i promise not to do any ATTENTION grabbing posts ..... ha ha , yep you got it weblord !
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back