Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NamePros Radio Status?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stscac

A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member
Impact
73
I've tried to figure out the status of NamePros radio, but am seeing to get nowhere. From what I can find, its been nearly one half month since anyone has posted anything about it. I also went to nameprosradio.com to find a semi-completed page about it.

I also see that in some people's profiles, that they have a listing for NamePros radio.

I've also PM'ed some of the members that have talked about it, but they have failed to return any of my messages. I'm definitely interested in helping out and think I can make it better, but I need more information.

Thanks,

-Steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, most discussion is within our private forum, if you are into helping out, please go to user cp > User group management or something and apply to Namepros radio.

we will be using radio.namepros.com thanks to hyphen R J hyphen

Sorry for the delays, lots of administration issues to deal with.
 
0
•••
Ok, I've applied to help out.

Thanks!

-Steve
 
0
•••
Welcome to the group :)
 
0
•••
I hope I can help to = )
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back