Dynadot

NamePros Escrow Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sastro

Account Closed
Impact
I hope NP have an escrow service for marketplace transaction with low fee of course :hehe:. So, members can make transactions with no worries.
Maybe buyer should deposit 3-5 days before make a payment, so the scam thing could be anticipate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That will never work (3 day payment). Paypal will refund someone up to 40 days later. 3 days is a far cry from 40.

In order to rid scams on the web the escrow service will need to accept funds directly from buyers via wire transfers (bank to bank). This way a refund or chargeback cannot be completed (as far as I'm aware). Once the funds sit with the escrow agent it's their choice what happens (a release to the seller or refund to the buyer).

Anyone else have other opinions?

Does Escrow.com allow people to pay for items via Credit card or paypal? I doubt paypal but I'd like to know how it works with Credit cards if that's the case because they too can come back up to 30 - 40 days also no?

In my view, nothing is secure... so I'd like to know this too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back