IT.COM

NamePros dying or people away today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

phrone

Account Suspended
Impact
I know it's Thanksgiving and all... but only 47 users on for most of the day. That's nothing compared to whats usally here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What rambo said. THANKSGIVING. I celebrate at home and only with immediate family so we just have dinner as a celebration but other then that its normal.

•••
•••
Hopefully you guys are right ;)

•••
No such thing as Thanksgiving where I am, that's why I'm here now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Number of Active Users Today: 168

Not bad IMO

•••
I think it was just ThanksGiving also. I just got back into town myself and full of turkey :red:

•••
Originally posted by dawg
I think it was just ThanksGiving also. I just got back into town myself and full of turkey :red:

I am STUFFED :!: :!:

<<< ... way too many desserts. :laugh:

•••
Don't worry, Internet traffic is ALWAYS down on holidays. People spend more time offline and away from the computer!

:hehe:

•••
yea just cause of Thanksgiving, i was away all day, went from house to house to house...did meet some interesting peoiple which is a plus,

desserts great stuff :) think i had too much turkey as well..feeling kinda sleepy now

•••
I don't see the need to question just because of one days traffic being down! Off course, it's the holidays, but not everybody spends their life on forums, or visits them every day! :D

I'm actually on the internet much more at holidays, for some reason... Then again, I never go out! :alien:

•••
Number of Active Users Today: 237

(The all time record is 248) :tu:

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Number of Active Users Today: 237

(The all time record is 248) :tu:

Looks like christmas we should have a record 500 since holidays are gathering days :tu: lol

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Don't worry, Internet traffic is ALWAYS down on holidays. People spend more time offline and away from the computer!

:hehe:

Appart from a certain few Sad people like me ;) lol

•••
Thanksgiving, the time of the year where we kill the turkey population by half, eat wreckessly and give thanks for pushing the Indians out of their land.

•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
Thanksgiving, the time of the year where we kill the turkey population by half, eat wreckessly and give thanks for pushing the Indians out of their land.

D-:D-:

what a thanksgiving:lala:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back