Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jstep

www.SportsConvo.comEstablished Member
Impact
Reviews and information for Namepros.com

Had to add um, love this new feature

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely great, some bugs though.

Absolutely great domain service, noticed some major bugs in the last few days, all with Custom Nameservers; not updating, creating, etc.

•••
Best service on earth :D

Definately NamePros is the best with tech support, normal pricing and excellent interface with many features. So far SO GOOD!

•••
Delightful

Very good - cheap, actually free if you post a lot, great community.

•••
Review

Not sure on customer service. Of course when we have a problem we need support. I think their maintenance is good and so no problems are reported. I don't have any problems so far and don't need any support at any time.

Features are a lot.

Free domains while posting, google ads

Interface, i think base in Vbulletin. however, the admin made lots of customization and wonderful.

•••
Review

One of the TOP 10 registrars on my list.

Customer support is personal and quick, as long as RJ is awake :D.

Should also accept Paypal in the future.

•••
Namepros = God

How to overtake the masses using Namepros registrations.

Step 1: EDUCATION
You will use Namepros. You will use Namepros. You will use Namepros.

Step 2: INCENTIVES
You will use Namepros or angry people will shoot you.

Step 3: REWARDS
You will use Namepros and make money by selling domain names or angry people will shoot you.
You will use Namepros and make money by selling domain names or angry people will shoot you.

•••
The best out of all

welll i love this NP domain registration because i post which is extremely easy because all the members have so many things to talk about and i earn np$ for posting and i buy the domain. Plus the customer service and price is so great. The domain cpanel is pretty simple and easy to use, so the feature and interface is perfect. As you see every thing is perfect so it is perfect overall :)

•••
Awesome Domain Registrar with excellent and personal support!

Its what i have been looking for. Its simple, sleek and safe. Thats what everybody wants and also filled with lots and lots of features.

•••
brilliant....

Apart from no DNS setup (which unless i missed it, and the reason i gave it 9/10 for features) (eg; ns1.robertall.info, ns2.robertall.info) it is a brilliant service, which should be advertised more on the index before people signup, saying you can get FREE domains for being active.

This is by far the best forum i have ever joined, and with all the features, it can be confusing for new people, but existing members can read namepros like a book, and the best thing is that it is every genre imaginable. The target audience is everyone! The site is by far the best in this whole internet.

What more can i say? This the best forum ever.

•••
Straight forward and easy to use.

•••
Easy to use

Awful! The worst! Kidding...

Actually, NamePros has a surprisingly good, fast, and easy-to-use service with great support. I wish I would have known about being able to register domains for NP$ rather than cash years ago! :)

•••
Review

Excellent :) I love it and good on features too!!

•••
its very easy to register through namepros i just buyed a new domain by using domain credit np$ day before yesterday
it is very fast to register

•••
im just new here for me namepros is great im learning from it. i can see here many different domians here whats good and whats bad coz of there prices, if the price is high the domain is good... if the price is low the domain is bad... i have a question...can i buy a domain which has a low price but good domain name?? or they are all high price?? tnx i dont have any domain yet..

•••
perfect

perfect excellent nothing to add. 10/10.

the best, excellent, i wonder what happened to my first review hmmm but it's perfect for me.

•••
The best!

I love NP$ Domain! It is the best I have found so far. I just have to figure out how to register name servers :)

•••
Excellent! Very user friendly!

Very easy, very fast, very handy. Superb service.

•••
Review

They are really good. painless registration if you are eligible to register.

Customer service: i have't had any problems to contact customer service.

•••
Great, and Cheap!

Offer a great, and cheap service, expecially that fact that you can earn domain credit for clicking! although i would like to see it have .co.uk extensions

•••
Review

Didnt realize there was anyone else in the biz.

•••
Alright

I think it could be improved...please don't bash me, I'm entitled to my opinion. I think its features are pretty standard, they could add more like other domain registrars such as NameCheap, Domainsite, and GoDaddy's. (example: email, whois protection, etc)

I didn't like the interface because I had a .info and could not get the APP code for transfer. Customer support took like two weeks to respond in the forum so I could get the APP code for the .info domain I was trying to transfer...would rather live chat or email, not support through forum. :|

As for the pricing, I've seen better. ^^; NamePros is #1 domain forum. I just think their domain registration service could be improved..

•••
Just really simple and user-friendly.

NamePros was the first register for my first domain. It was straight-forward and really simple to navigate through the options. WhoIsGuard protection and a few more features would be nice. I haven't tried transferring domains to other registers from here, but I hope it's smooth and easy. Recommended.

•••
Review

The prices are in NP$ currency, which is a bonus. Great domain provider :hehe: ;).

•••
Good

One feature I would love to have is bulk management. That I feel is the only drawback to the Namepros interface. I do like how it updates very quickly.

•••
All of my domains are with them. 8/10

All of my domains are with them. Great interface. 8/10

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back