Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jstep

www.SportsConvo.comEstablished Member
Impact
Reviews and information for Namepros.com

Had to add um, love this new feature

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:lol:

BEST in the Business! :imho:

•••
Great!

Who else would I go with? I love Namepros.

•••
Review

What more can you ask for? :)

•••
•••
Nice service!

Only thing I'd want are more extensions...and perhaps more options like Email services..etc.

RJ is and always will be the man :)

•••
Review

Very nice,Very user friendly,Priced perfect,Simple interface with quick userablity features

•••
•••
Review

well, think some of these are good results too :D

•••
Good if you don't have real cash! Then you can just get NP$!

•••
I have worked out that if you were to buy NP$ to buy a domain name here it would cost something like 17.25$US for a .com domain name, but then you wouldn't do that, most people would get np$ the normall way though :)

•••
Excelent registar with great support!

Great overall register. I would like to see some more features in it though. Very easy to use. Great support when needed. Fits in very easily with the forum. I have had some troubles changeing some options in the control panel though.

microdude431 said:
575NP$= $9.20 ;)
woops, my fault (i have never been good at maths LOL)

•••
the best site ever

What can I say.... It's the best site ever!!!! :)

•••
Fast and easy. A great service

I was so excited to see NamePros.com joining the registrar business. I would use them exclusivly but they don't allow .us names. That is the only drawback. I'm sure they will in time though. Good job guys..

•••
Review

So, would we get banned for giving a bad review? :P

•••
•••
The best

I would say the best in the Domain Business Industry

•••
Review

awesome service :p dont need a paypal or cc to register a domain :p wt else can u ask for :D

•••
Totally user-friendly & cool

NamePros rocks, they're a great registrar. No hidden fees, easy to use, full of features, and you can even buy with NP$. I think they done a swell job, honestly.

•••
Fast!

Fastest and easyest domain I have ever registered.Great!

•••
AsclepiusZ said:
So, would we get banned for giving a bad review? :P

Probably :P (not)

•••
Awesome!

Awesome Service! Quick registration; DNS servers change within minutes! Excellent Domain Management area, where it's loaded with features! Fast registration; no long waits. It says whether a domain name is available, you click "Register" and it's done; it's that easy. The prices are unbelievable! The ease of use and professionalism make it the best registration service I've EVER used. Thanks NamePros!

•••
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Thus far I couldn't be more pleased. A great, seamless integration. I'm all for some folks who couldn't otherwise register domains being able to on NamePros.com! Quick registrations, and competitive pricing. A++ :)

•••
Amazing Registar!

NamePros is an excellent registar, with RJ giving excellent support. The only thing that could make it better is more extensions.

Tom

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back