NameSilo

NamePros Chat

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Coopey

Member of the YearVIP Member
Impact
133
Am I correct in thinking I cannot access NP chat through my IRC client anymore?

The Java App is soooooooooooo frustrating. Are there any plans to re-instate IRC or is it just too much of a headache? I can appreciate the problems with integration.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
We have never had IRC chat. It has always been the one that we currently have. As for upgrading it, we have no plans at this time to do so.

~Rachel
 
0
•••
Oh, I have settings... wonder who I was talking with :-s

Thanks for the clarification, Rachel.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yeah it crashed my browser, still cannot get in.
 
0
•••
NamePros should drop the Java and go with a lightweight Flash chat - that would bring many more chatters in.

Ron
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back