NameSilo

question NameJet. How many days B4 expiry can u submit domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Trying to contact Namejet. to no avail. but needed this answered.

So I got an email today from Netfirms that as far as today certain domains of mine with them are expiring in 30 days. so can I submit these to Namejet?

I think I'm a bit late. you know the deal $1.99 domain specials. time to sell for quick profit dealio.

so was it "Submit domains if they don't expire within 45 days?"
or was it "submit domains if they don't expire within 30 days?"

I forgot when they told me. It's been a while.

thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In order to list a domain on NameJet, you will have to move the domain to eNom when it sells anyway, which means that you will renew for a year.

NameJet suggests that all domains have at least 60 days remaining on the existing registration period.

Domain Expiration Dates

We suggest all domains have at least 60 days remaining on the existing registration period. This allows time to: a) list your domains, b) complete the three-day auction, c) transfer, and d) be paid. This requirement avoids the risk of domains expiring or going into Redemption prior to being transferred to eNom.

Last edited:
•••
Crap! I missed the 60 days. I've got now less than 30!

Am I screwed? I'll try calling them today.

•••
In order to list a domain on NameJet, you will have to move the domain to eNom when it sells anyway, which means that you will renew for a year.NameJet suggests that all domains have at least 60 days remaining on the existing registration period.

If I remember correctly you only need to transfer to enom if and when you get a bid of $69 only but I could be wrong?

•••
If I remember correctly you only need to transfer to enom if and when you get a bid of $69 only but I could be wrong?

When to transfer domains to eNom

Your domains must be in your eNom “home” account prior to the end of the auction. Typically we ask you to transfer domains to your eNom account once they have two backorders, (or once they reach reserve), as it is very likely that the domains will sell. You will receive daily emails with auction and bidder details. You can also view the current status in your NameJet account under MY LISTINGS.

Before you transfer the domain, let them know. They'll give a discount.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back