Domain Empire

Namedrive revenue halted?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Havent had any revenue at all in awhile from namedrive. About 2 weeks. Anyone?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I moved some names back in about 4 days ago - made nearly $1 from 6 clicks so far.

By "revenue", do you mean no clicks or clicks but no money?

•••
Clueless said:

I'm getting clicks/revenue - I'm new fairly to ND, but I noticed it takes a day for the latest revenue to show up sometimes.

:gl:

•••
I've noticed the traffic has slowed down signinficantly, if that's what you mean?
With less traffic, less clicks, less revenue.
:(

•••
mrfike said:
I've noticed the traffic has slowed down signinficantly, if that's what you mean?
With less traffic, less clicks, less revenue.
:(

They've blocked out "bot traffic" fake traffic, so you should have more accurate traffic stats. However they dont block out the clicks from the "bot traffic" so your revenue should be the same.

I'm doing great with ND!! :tu:

•••
I read a thread on another message board regarding this (if it is the same issue).

They had a problem with the domain set up as their nameserver.

It is resolved and they will be compensating for lost revenue.

•••
Clueless said:

Were you using URL forwarding by chance? If so, yes they had a problem with it for a short time, although it's been fixed now and they are compensating people for the downtime (which is what Smith was referring to).

Hope that helps... :)

•••
I did well the first 3 weeks of april, last week of april and first week of may nothing.

•••
I have had nothign for a week now but i dont have traffic too so that means no one is coming, i checked my parked pages to see if every thing was alright anf one page impression was recorded :D

•••
oh no,

i just transfer some of my domains there.

arggg, thks for the notice

•••
rome2ng said:
oh no,

i just transfer some of my domains there.

arggg, thks for the notice

NameDrive's url forwarding issue is resolved. If you have quality traffic and targeted landers you have nothing to fear.
btw; Just added the Parked monetization service to my site. Some of you might want to try them out. Nice service from DirectNic

•••
My 2 cents...

Traffic to my domains is about the same as it was last month, but my CTR is up a noticeable amount in these first few days of May.

•••
I thought when you park at ND the traffic would come from alone by choosing the propriate categories and keywords. I had only one click in 2 days and almost no traffic. I'm quite disappointed.

•••
mick said:
I thought when you park at ND the traffic would come from alone by choosing the propriate categories and keywords. I had only one click in 2 days and almost no traffic. I'm quite disappointed.

Why would you think that?

Companies like NameDrive, DomainSponsor, Fabulous etc, are not there to send you traffic in any form. They monetize your existing traffic and nothing more.

•••
My income is down somewhat this month so far. I've heard that others are reporting the same.

•••
don't see the "Parked monetization service"?

NameFarmer said:
NameDrive's url forwarding issue is resolved. If you have quality traffic and targeted landers you have nothing to fear.
btw; Just added the Parked monetization service to my site. Some of you might want to try them out. Nice service from DirectNic

•••
cache said:
don't see the "Parked monetization service"?

The first one on my list..?.. parkingcompanies.com

•••
Revenue is down to 1/3 of what it used to be before the last week of april, quite interesting... getting 0,01-0,02$ clicks on the names i used to get over 1$ regularly..

•••
They still owe me $276 in parked revenue

Emailed ed but still nothing!!

•••
When see comments about ND (everyone doing well, then sudden drop), I can't stop remembering the first few months of Gold Key (does anyone still use them?).

•••
I had about 45k uniques with NameDrive last month with a pretty decent CTR. If there are any "distrubance" in their service my stats should be sufficient to give a good indication. I like Namedrive and don't expect any drop in performance.

•••
revenue is definetly down. made 10 cents on premium keyword last week. so a little bit upset.

•••
gugush said:
revenue is definetly down. made 10 cents on premium keyword last week. so a little bit upset.
Yeah, sat there and waited for those mesothelioma clicks to bump themselves and ..... nothing. .11 cents!

•••
Revenue is still down for me, ND was a source of decent income for me, but has delivered next to nil ctr and 2 cent clicks. Darn.

•••
I notice a few low clicks but so far this month (8 days) I've made more than March and 1/2 of April put together.
I just moved my domains back in and the new templates are working wonders :)

2 cent clicks are usually foreign traffic (Chinese for me). Same as 6 cent clicks (Russian traffic)

I heard before that the 10 and 11 cent clicks are bot traffic which are accidentally recorded by ND even though Google doesn't pay for them.
ND were paying out on accidental bot clicks even though their providers weren't. That was a few months ago I heard that so maybe they've already fixed that.

I'd like to hear what Ed (Namedriver) has to say about this thread. There's no complaints from me BTW. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back