Dynadot

NameDrive higher payouts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I noticed since the end of last month higher payouts at namedrive, i had some $2,08 and $1,64 clicks, before that my highest was $1,08; general pay rised too, i would say around 30%,
do you remarked any change on yours ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On what keywords do you get those clicks?
(if i may ask?)

•••
I actually moved all of my names over there for a bout 2 weeks and maybe that was not long enough to get a good feel but I was averaging around .03 a click.
Everytime I went back to the page the price was dropping again.
Since I am looking to sell them anyway---I moved them back to sedo.
Thanks

•••
I know what you mean Volholic - I've just put about 50 or so there as a test run but it is not looking very good so far :td:

clicks for 0.01 !!! 0.03 & 0.24 for a Poker related click !! - D-: that one went straight back to sedo who usually pays 1.20 euro or above.

I am also not convinced that their parking pages get indexed by SE any better than Sedo's as of yet ?? If they are any worse they will all be going back to sedo.

•••
Yeah I've had some high paying clicks (up to $3.29 per click) lately. As with all PPC programs, it's sporadic though.

•••
faisj said:
On what keywords do you get those clicks?
(if i may ask?)
visa card with a .BE name
the other was about HDTV with .com ext.

•••
Nice clicks. I've had a couple decent clicks myself but would love to increase the number of those clicks...

•••
Ive made more in 3 days at Ndrive then 2 weeks at sedo :)

•••
I also had a few 1-2$ worth clicks (realestate/mobile)

•••
just wondering if it's better to use ND than Sedo.
If we are talking selling a domain, also listing it on Sedo would definitely provide added exposure. Keep in mind that you can park you domains anywhere you like and still list them on Sedo. The advantage to parking them at Sedo is that there you'll end up paying reduced fees if and when a sale takes place.

Now if we're talking about PPC, there is no single "best" (ie. highest paying) place to park all of one's domains. If there was, no one would use any of the other services.

"Hi! Park your domains with TestCase Parking services!

Domains parked with us get more views, more click-throughs, and pay the highest click rates in the industry.

Why park anywhere else?!?!?
"

To maximize your total returns, you should take each of the various services for a test drive for a number of weeks/months and figure out which ones generate the best returns for each niche you deal in. Then divvy up your portfolio accordingly...

Here's a link to a site that tracks returns from various parking services. Unfortunately they are not tracking ND and I have no idea how frequently the stats are updated.

http://www.parkingincome.com/show.php

•••
Can anyone tell me what range Namedrive pays for Loan clicks ? :)

.Nice link TestCase :)

•••
My personal experience with namedrive: when i moved from sedo to it, i got a big views increase, more clicks, better payout than sedo, then after 1 or 2 months it went a little down (still a lot better than sedo) and now it seems to enter in a third phase where i get a lot of views and a lot of constant clicks (i have several hundreds domains parked at namedrive) with some nice high pays per click

•••
I have 11 with NameDrive. Results are not very good.

In the last month they have an overall CTR of less than 3%! Nothing higher than $0.11 per click which is frankly pathetic.
Good customer service, good interface but poor performance.

I like the look of this: http://www.namepros.com/ppc-cpc-cpm-programs/183155-totally-free-unique-way-park-domains.html
You can use your own ad codes with their generated content, like having my own adsense sites, only I don't have to do anything.
Every 1 in 10 views uses the company's ad code. It's gotta be better than 1 and 3 cent clicks at NameDrive.

•••
well, 11 domains isn't really representative and it depends of time you were there; but each parking program has its own weak points,

the only point i want to add is i read a numerous people telling: my 1 week parking with ND is better than 1 or 2 months with sedo, it tells everything, read the last post of the other namedrive topic :)

•••
Nothing higher than $0.11 per click which is frankly pathetic.
well, 11 domains isn't really representative and it depends of time you were there; but each parking program has its own weak points,
Other things that need to be taken in to account are the niche the domains fit in to, the keywords chosen for them, plus any number of other variables.

Some of my domains are lucky to get 1 click every two months. Others get only 2 or 3 clicks a week yet pay $2+ a click.

The highest click any of my domains generated at Sedo or Domain Hop was about 21 cents, and that was only one or two times in 3 months.

By all means, give any of the services a try for 3 months and let us know your results. Then try another service. You'll eventually find one or more that work best for your domains.

THANKS for pointing this out. Will definetely have to give it a try!!!

Nice link ...
You're welcome GZ!

•••
Still of course the best way is to develope as many domains as possible. To be honest i don't like my parked domains lying there and giving me a few $ while they could be developed. Well it takes time and effort, but it pays off in the end. The only exceptions are the typos, i will never develope a typo, that would be just insane :)
So far i have 14 developed sites and 85 parked at ND. Not too bad but i should be quicker with developing :) (Revenue wise 14 developed sites make 2-3x than 85 parked, but it depends on a LOT of things, so its just an interesting information)

•••
There's a parking service for everyone!

NameDrive just wasn't working for me, some names have been there since Jan. Anyway I'm going to give that new parking program a try (link above). Maybe I'll have more luck there ;)

•••
well ive got $2 clicks for mesothelioma domains..in namedrive
for poker highest so far i got was 1.5/per click usd only..

•••
Yeah, the HDTV/television keywords seem to be paying higher and higher as of late.

•••
It's all a big trade-off most of the time. Sedo pays a terrible ppc, but they offer good name exposure for selling domains. Others, like trafficclub, that pay fairly high ppc, don't offer exposure for selling.

After reading recommendations for NameDrive from np members, I decided to try it with an assortment of around 200 domains. After a few days, I have about 400 "views" and only 4 clicks with a total $1.07 (highest click was 35 cents). The view rate was okay, but the click rate and click amounts are poor.

I'm probably going to move my domains back to a split between sedo and afternic. Overall, I've found Afternic pays much better than sedo or namedrive...and it's a fairly good place to sell names...plus, domains parked there show up in browser searches.

•••
I think ND PPC better than SEDO

My highest US$ 4.21 (Dec 3rd, 2005)

•••
My highest click has been $5 (Apr 1st, 2006), the click was on £5.com. :lala:

•••
Not sure of the reason for the change of value at trafficclub, but on 3-23 I had a click for $7.35 (prepayloan.com). After a few days, it changed to $6.12.

•••
verbster said:
Overall, I've found Afternic pays much better than sedo or namedrive...and it's a fairly good place to sell names...plus, domains parked there show up in browser searches.

...that is an interesting final point re names being better picked up by browsers parked when parked with afternic. why? is the question!

•••
afternic domain parking better?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back