jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 Jun 19, 2004 516 views 6 replies #1 I cant access any of my domains at name cheap, I looked to see if some one hacked my account and it said that it couldnt find the name servers. Any one else having the same problems? like http://totalwebtalk.com Last edited: Jun 19, 2004
I cant access any of my domains at name cheap, I looked to see if some one hacked my account and it said that it couldnt find the name servers. Any one else having the same problems? like http://totalwebtalk.com
B bizbj VIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 34 Jun 19, 2004 #2 Hello,I can visit the link. Bean
viciouscircle VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Jun 19, 2004 #4 link works fine for me, as does my namecheap account. try contacting support like netPH suggested
Anthony VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Jun 19, 2004 #5 Let us know if this was a hack attempt or if it was a temp. problem. Good luck!
jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 Jun 22, 2004 #7 yeah, they started working a few hours later, maybe just a temporary dns problem