Domain Empire

Namecheap and .rocks domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
I want to buy a .rocks domain.
Special offer $7.88, but when I click on the buy button, i see $8.88. Where is my $1? lol

namecheap_rocks.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a premium domain with a special price. :D

•••
that should not worry you much since buying .rocks domains is going to be considered a donation to the registry eventually so that you will be entitled to massive tax deductions rewarding your loyalty..

•••
It was only for com, net or org transfers. Also, Aug. 15th was the last day.

•••
Looks like they fixed it.

Namecheap ROCKS :)
I bought a domain.

•••
just purchased DomainAgent.Rocks

1 Hour Promo is going on in namecheap. Grab more in lowest prices...

•••
lol never. They will ask 49.95 $ for renewal. :P
Not a newbie anymore. :D B-)

•••
Who took robots(.)rocks? :( someone ahead of me..

•••
lol never. They will ask 49.95 $ for renewal. :P
Not a newbie anymore. :D B-)

you can transfer to anywhere once complete your 90 days.

•••
Who took robots(.)rocks? :( someone ahead of me..
Plural of rocks kills that, lucky for you I typed in a bunch of random words that make sense (not in the sense of the gTLD) and found collector.rocks. A lot of people collect rocks, good CPC, I think I saw 650+ searches. There's actually a market.

10 minus ... 9...

Unfortunately, I think this would become a relic just like all other rocks drop just as fast...

•••
I feel like a loser today, ThePerfume(.)club is gone... theperfumeclub.com was sold for 6k EUR in 2013

•••
Found some great .rocks domains which are still available,, registered 5 already and waiting for next backup .rocks domain for 0.98$ deal to purchase 5 more

•••
I got 10 of those myself a couple of hours ago. I had to think of names really quick

•••
Got 10 club & 10 rocks(would have never if they weren't .98)..... those .98 .coms are gone before the page can reload.

•••
I want to buy a .rocks domain.
Special offer $7.88, but when I click on the buy button, i see $8.88. Where is my $1? lol

namecheap_rocks.jpg

Navigation path is
1) namecheap.com
Home Page
Cybermonday offer
click LearnMore
copy Coupon code
2) add your domains to cart and APPLY COUPON CODE

rest is payment, dont refresh, once payment is authorised, processing make take more time, but you will get your domain in ur account

i just saw the post, otherwise i could have given the steps earlier
good luck
cheers

•••
Navigation path is
1) namecheap.com
Home Page
Cybermonday offer
click LearnMore
copy Coupon code
2) add your domains to cart and APPLY COUPON CODE

rest is payment, dont refresh, once payment is authorised, processing make take more time, but you will get your domain in ur account

i just saw the post, otherwise i could have given the steps earlier
good luck
cheers
lol
gdgdgfdfgdgergrg.jpg

•••
sorry was in a impression that you are asking about Blackfriday and Cybermonday offered by namecheap at $.98
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back