Dynadot

question Namebio question

NameSilo
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys,
The default no of Domain sales in a day are 25 , shown if you dont buy any NameBio Membership. If you buy the $10/month package will it show 100 domain sales of the day ? and similarly if you buy $25/month will it show 500 daily Domain sales ?. They Promise to show 100 / 500 Search Results, im asking daily Domain sales List ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
It's only showing the top 10 on a search for me now, all the rest are blurred out. I used to see 100.

•••
•••
It's only showing the top 10 on a search for me now, all the rest are blurred out. I used to see 100.
Its Showing upto 25 search Results for me

•••
Can anyone answer the Question i wrote in this Thread post Pls

•••
Hello Guys,
The default no of Domain sales in a day are 25 , shown if you dont buy any NameBio Membership. If you buy the $10/month package will it show 100 domain sales of the day ? and similarly if you buy $25/month will it show 500 daily Domain sales ?. They Promise to show 100 / 500 Search Results, im asking daily Domain sales List ?
Yes, the homepage would show 100 results for Collector and 500 results for Domainer. That applies to any search you're doing, so it would also include the default search that just shows all sales starting with the most recent. Although we're still publishing our Daily Market Report on our blog which shows all sales $100+ for the previous day, anyone can see that without a membership or even a free account. And you could still also leave a NameBio Live tab open and see the sales stream in as they happen, no account needed.
Register for a free account and it shows 25 instead of 10. That is plenty for most searches. And really this is just a "soft" limit, basically how many results you can see with zero extra effort. With a few clicks changing the sort by price/date ascending/descending you can still pretty easily see 100 results for a search in a few seconds.

And if you want to really put in the time, you can see hundreds or even thousands of results per search using a combination of the filters and sorts. For example if you're searching LLLL.com, you can search that one Venue at a time while also sorting by price/date and see 1,700 results for free (25 results x 17 venues x 4 sorts). Add in the Date Range filter, like searching 2023 but one Venue at a time, then 2022, then 2021 while also messing with the sort then you could see 5,100 results for free (25 results x 17 venues x 3 years x 4 sorts), but it would probably take you half an hour.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back