Dynadot

Name THE domain you are proud of in your portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just a single domain. not a bunch!
For me its : OnlineCareer.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iUFO.com

images

•••
I've always had a special place for BikerSociety.com.

•••
I managed to snap up carl q .com for one of the (hopefully many) Carl Q's of the world! Quite happy with that.

I do love my novelty dr0n35 .com website as well

•••
My favourite one isssssssss

str8.co!

But i think that it will be mine for a long-long time... :D

•••
Hard to say only one, but i like this:

RaiseSeedMoney.com

I believe soon it will be home to great startup crowd funding platform

•••
•••
I think the domain I am most proud of in my portfolio is Mountain.info.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry I know I can choose only 1, but these are all tied for #1 in my portfolio:
e-Internetofthings.com
i-Internetofthings.com
e-Internetofeverything.com
i-Internetofeverything.com
e-Virtualreality.com
i-Virtualreality.com
e-3dprinters.com
eInternetofeverything.com

•••
Sorry I know I can choose only 1, but these are all tied for #1 in my portfolio:
e-Internetofthings.com
i-Internetofthings.com
e-Virtualreality.com
i-Virtualreality.com
e-3dprinters.com

why with - ? and why so long names?

•••
why with - ? and why so long names?
I registered domains with - because I've seen many websites of this kind where they begin with e- or i-
For the length of the domains...I'm with you on that, they're pretty long, but they are exact match words. Internet of things is going to be MASSIVE by 2020 . Virtual Reality is going to BOOM, 3d printers are HUGE I appreciate your feedback!

•••
I registered domains with - because I've seen many websites of this kind where they begin with e- or i-
For the length of the domains...I'm with you on that, they're pretty long, but they are exact match words. Internet of things is going to be MASSIVE by 2020 . Virtual Reality is going to BOOM, 3d printers are HUGE I appreciate your feedback!

Drop 'em....don't even bother letting them expire. The e or i are weird, because of the dashes. The names are too long and less companies are using e and i nowadays. e and i are very old fashioned now. Even Apple has slowed down with their use of i. I have some long names too, but normally i avoid them, unless they are exact matches of products and services.

•••
e-Internetofthings.com
i-Internetofthings.com
e-Virtualreality.com
i-Virtualreality.com
e-3dprinters.com

Just avoid "-" domains, they reduce your domain value by 90%. I wasted lot of money buying such domain and only to expire it next year.

•••
I would buy with dash for only high value keywords, like e-loans, e-books, mortgage-rates and only in dot com. Plus, L-L acronyms )

•••
Drop 'em....don't even bother letting them expire. The e or i are weird, because of the dashes. The names are too long and less companies are using e and i nowadays. e and i are very old fashioned now. Even Apple has slowed down with their use of i. I have some long names too, but normally i avoid them, unless they are exact matches of products and services.

It's also redundant to have i- preface internet :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Skanklife.com
Bankloan.xyz

•••
One has to be careful about becoming too attached to a domain. I rarely sell what I view as my best domains because I price them higher. Normally what sells are those domains I view as lower-quality and thus are priced much lower. It is really sad to see people's most valued domains being new TLDs. What should probably be your favorite domain is one you develop into a cash-generating business and could care less if no one ever offers you serious money for it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back