Dan.com

Name THE domain you are proud of in your portfolio

NameSilo
Impact
Just a single domain. not a bunch!
For me its : OnlineCareer.com

26 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Recons.Com

Top Contributor
Impact
My favorite would be elix.com
it is easily pronounceable, memorable, is a positive dictionary word (to extract) or short for another positive dictionary word "elixir".

It can also be branded as "ELectronIX".

Impact
I haven't bought that name YET!
Believe me, this is WAY better than lieing to oneself! An answer that proves you know what you're doing and being a down to earth person.. this is all you need to start success!

Punto (.) com , Punto is DOT in spanish.
I have a real dot dot com domain

Templr

Top Contributor
Impact
Impact
Not the best of my portfolio but i like - thouzand dawt com

Impact
DroneRegistration.com

That would probably be today's favorite, but my favorites do change a lot... I get a lot of inquiries on this though which helps boost it to the top of my list.

Mr Dobalina

Established Member
Impact
DroneRegistration.com

That would probably be today's favorite, but my favorites do change a lot... I get a lot of inquiries on this though which helps boost it to the top of my list.
Great name and soon to be extremely relevant imo

Impact
Punto is also dot in italian but has other meanings as well...

Impact
Breakdancer.com - just because I believe I have video of my little brother doing some of that on VHS, which I need to transfer over to digital, then put on the home page of the site. Of course, I will then post to his FB wall so everybody can see. Or maybe just put this dude on there.

Rmplbbo.jpg