Dynadot

Name THE domain you are proud of in your portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just a single domain. not a bunch!
For me its : OnlineCareer.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Erster.com (means "FIRST" in german)

•••
Not easy... lately UHDefinition -dotty- COM is one of my favorites.

•••
Paytrol.com
it's hot !
Paytrol02.gif

•••
•••
Ohhh, I didnt know it!! This domain costed me a lot of money in 2006 in Public Sedo Auction, see www.namebio.com/punto.com
Not only spanish and italian ... it has also portuguese meaning ...
Anyway I see dificult to sell it for what you paid for it ...

•••
Hmmm... probably mjhighlife. com. I'm glad the question wasn't about $$ value. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Not only spanish and italian ... it has also portuguese meaning ...
Anyway I see dificult to sell it for what you paid for it ...

Dificulty? Really? Sorry but I am not agree with you, Punto.com is a domain for "End User", not for Domainer, this domain is perfect for Domain/Hosting Company, or any activity as punto has different meanings.

I have received during the last years offers for double price I bought.it, but I will sell it only at the correct price.

Ahh. and dont forget that 550 million of persons speak spanish in the world. ;)

Last edited:
•••
Punto - Fiat Punto! Not the best car on earth...but doesn't it deserve its own domain?

Comes to my mind first.

jajajaja, thats good!

•••
HaveAShittyDay.com I laugh everything I type it out. Fun email to give out as well

•••
•••
Good find!! I take note,

many thanks :)

•••
•••
Dificulty? Really? Sorry but I am not agree with you, Punto.com is a domain for "End User", not for Domainer, this domain is perfect for Domain/Hosting Company, or any activity as punto has different meanings.

I have received during the last years offers for double price I bought.it, but I will sell it only at the correct price.

Ahh. and dont forget that 550 million of persons speak spanish in the world. ;)
Well, I hope you can sell it for the desired price; also you´re right: this is a domain for end-user and 500 million people speak spanish around the world ... the problem the domain aftermarket for spanish, italian and portuguese domains is so small and so uneducated about domains value that is very, very hard to sell a domain over $2,500 USD to these people. We are based in SPAIN and deal with domain sales over the last 15 years, we own many, many one word spanish PREMIUM domains that the exact match domain in english was sold for 6, 7 and 8 figures and when we try to sell the matching .COM in spanish for example, they offer $300 ... talking about 15 years of experience ...

•••
Can we please give room for new joiners to the thread, to tell us their best names, instead of talking more and about punto! I reached a point that I will burn every punto car I see in the street :D

•••
Can we please give room for new joiners to the thread, to tell us their best names, instead of talking more and about punto! I reached a point that I will burn every punto car I see in the street :D
Sorry man, you´re absolutely right ...

•••
•••
Not a good question because my answer my make the rest of my domains angry lol

HostingArticles.com

•••
•••
Coupondundo.com
Which means search coupons in hindi

•••
Baiwanfu + com = Millionaire in Pinyin

•••
The name I'm most proud of?
*looks at a spreadsheet with domains*
Umm...
*scrolls*
I mean... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?..
*scrolls*
*scrolls*
Eek... what the hell is that?... :xf.eek:
*more scrolling*
*reaches end*
But are we talking subjectively or objectively?...

;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back