Dynadot

Name dot com no fast transfer out *RESOLVED

NameSilo
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
i have just noticied that name dotcom removed the option for fast trasfer approval.

*RESOLVED

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From their panel???

~2 weeks ago I have transferred away... and it was there as always.

•••
Really just did it 4 days ago, that really sucks, guess maybe they losing names to promos?
You sure it’s gone?

•••
Really just did it 4 days ago, that really sucks, guess maybe they losing names to promos?
You sure it’s gone?
yes only cancel button tried desktop and mobile version. no fast transfer :(
trasfer out 2 orgs and com domains to Epik

•••
just tried to reset my password on namecom got this
We were unable to locate a change request. Perhaps you requested the change more than 24 hours ago or you are not making the change from the same IP address in which you made the request.
:/

•••
u cant belive i just signed into my account and trasnfer now button now is availabale for my account. probably they are reading my thread👍

•••
They may be updating some things, With a website and registrar they kinda have to do it real-time or if they backend was updating or maintenance they may have had to remove the option for a moment.

•••
The expedite transfer option is not always available. Depends on your IP, among other things.

•••
let’s get to the bottom of this @name.com

Let’s see how long take respond @Jared Ewy

Even i want to know,

Samer

Last edited:
•••
i have just noticied that name dotcom removed the option for fast trasfer approval.👎

@pooky is correct. For security purposes, we do enforce certain restrictions when allowing customers to expedite transfers from within their accounts. This is to prevent hijacking, etc.

If you do not see this option available, we would be more than happy to expedite the transfer on your behalf. Please send your request to [email protected] or chat with one of our agents here: https://www.name.com/chat

•••
@pooky is correct. For security purposes, we do enforce certain restrictions when allowing customers to expedite transfers from within their accounts. This is to prevent hijacking, etc.

If you do not see this option available, we would be more than happy to expedite the transfer on your behalf. Please send your request to [email protected] or chat with one of our agents here: https://www.name.com/chat
thank you for the response already trasferred.

•••
For anyone who stumbles upon this thread:
Can confirm, creating a support ticket asking their support to approve/expedite does it for me. They email you when it gets approved. This is the url:
name . com / support-ticket

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back