Name Colours?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
50
A lot of people seem to have different colour names now, I see red, green, yellow, orange... ok maybe just those, and of course the standard blue. You cannot seem to buy name colours in the store so I was just wondering how ppl are getting those.

Thanks!
-Ambrose
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
WuLabsWuTecH said:
A lot of people seem to have different colour names now, I see red, green, yellow, orange... ok maybe just those, and of course the standard blue. You cannot seem to buy name colours in the store so I was just wondering how ppl are getting those.

Thanks!
-Ambrose

If I am correct:

Blue = Member
Red = Moderators and Admin (not sure about the admin)
Green = DNOA Founding Member
Yellow = DNOA Member

kind regards,

Faisj :)
 
1
•••
thanks, rep + for that!!!

Question number 2 - what is DNOA?
 
0
•••
Thank you for the rep... :)

The Domain Name Owners Association is a trade association of domain name buyers, sellers and owners of all types dedicated to the advancement of the domain name industry through the building of trust and professionalism of its members.

More information can be found on: http://www.dnoa.org/
(It is a project by -RJ- (ron) also the owner of NamePros.com)
 
0
•••
faisj said:

If I am correct:

Blue = Member
Red = Moderators and Admin (not sure about the admin)
Green = DNOA Founding Member
Yellow = DNOA Member

kind regards,

Faisj :)

That is correct :tu: !

Red is for Forum Leaders as well as Staff/Admins :) .


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Forgot Violet
Web Design Reviewers. ^^
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back