Dynadot

Name affiliates that pay in rupees?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
can any one tell me some good affiliates that pay out in rupees(INR)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tyroo.com and affilatecurry.com pays in rupees

•••
can any one tell me some good affiliates that pay out in rupees(INR)?

All of the top affiliate networks are paying in international currency which is dollars, if you go after those who're paying in rupees then it means you're trading all good affiliate networks to the one's who pay in INR just because of the INR.

•••
try mginger.com they pay you to read sms

•••
affiliate curry is dead i guess. Coz I am a member of them but still dont get any updates and if u lost yr passwd, u even dont get the confirmation link also or reset paswd link.

•••
some of the affiliate networks that pay in indian rupees are:-
moneycosmos.com, earnparttimejobs.com, earncashbyonline.com, rupeemail.in

•••
tyroo and affilatecurry are paying in rupees.

•••
All of the top affiliate networks are paying in international currency which is dollars, if you go after those who're paying in rupees then it means you're trading all good affiliate networks to the one's who pay in INR just because of the INR.

then do u know how to convert usd to inr?

•••
There is nothing to know in converting USD to INR. If you get it in paypal then paypal checks automatically comes in INR.

If you get a check in USD then your bank automatically converts it into INR.

Max you might have to do is go to your bank and sign FEMA declaration form. Stating the reason why you are receiving the dollars.

•••
There is nothing to know in converting USD to INR. If you get it in paypal then paypal checks automatically comes in INR.

If you get a check in USD then your bank automatically converts it into INR.

Max you might have to do is go to your bank and sign FEMA declaration form. Stating the reason why you are receiving the dollars.

that's right, or just use online account xfer and you will have USD <to> INR deposited in your account by paypal, moneybooker or whichever popular processor.

•••
•••
Its great information!
Thanks a lot.

•••
Are there any problems to convert USD / EUROS to INR ?

•••
If your affiliate network pays by Paypal, then I guess there's absolutely no need to worry becuase when you withdraw from Paypal, it gets converted to INR. All major Indian networks including DGM-India and the others pay directly by INR (I think its direct bank transfer or cheque).

But any program paying out via paypals shouldn't really pose a problem. A comprehensive list of programs and their structure could be found here.

Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back