IT.COM

discuss N-N .com worth ?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi folks ,
With all the new hype of numeric domains..i am wondering how much will N-N .com be worth ..I know chinese doesn't like hyphen (-) in the domain name.. but what about others ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
7-6.com just sold for over $2000 which is still very cheap in my eyes.

Not sure if you can get one. They don't come onto the market very often. Plus there are only 100 of them.

•••
ya ..i saw that .. i also saw 3-9 .com a while ago...but got the scoop from my chinese friend that hyphens dont do well there and decieded to drop off ..also didn't want 76 gas station head ache ..lol

•••
If L-L.com vs LLL.com is any indication, N-N.com should be 1/10 to 1/20 of NN.com

But probably it is further reduced by the fact that with N-N it looks like "n minus n" rather than "n dash n".

Fair range could be anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000. Yes, 7-6.com sold for really cheap at $2k.

•••
7-6.com just sold for over $2000 which is still very cheap in my eyes.

Not sure if you can get one. They don't come onto the market very often. Plus there are only 100 of them.
extremely cheap.. :(

•••
I could care less about what the chines are doing in the domain world.

I agree these should be in the $10k range. If I had more money I would have bid higher on it.

•••
n-n.com domain always remain in demand in Chinese digital market and most of them yield above $5k to $10k dollars.

•••
4-5.com is now at auction on Sedo, current bid only $1,200

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back