domain N/a

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradleym

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi guys, I bought this dropped domain last night - it's been owned by the same person since 2001.

I was thinking perhaps trying to get it on Brandbucket.

It's also the name of a small German town - so I've put up a holding page of the weather for there haha.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any thoughts? :)
 
0
•••
$15
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back