Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

MyYearbook

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GiddyUp

Established Member
Impact
10
has anyone here ever heard of myyearbook.com? I stumbled upon it the other day and its a lot of fun...its basically an online community that tries to one up facebook and myspace...its hilarious that they actually rip on tom, the founder of myspace whenever they get a chance...no ads at all, and looks to be a pretty entertaining stop - i even signed up!

It has close to a million members and seems to be growing rapidly. I wanted to let everybody know also that their affiliate program pays $2 for every signup you get...the profiles can all be tweaked, just like on myspace, so im thinkin there might be a big push for sites that tweak profiles just like they did on myspace? In light of that, i regged a bunch of potentials either for development or future sale..let me know what ya think about this whole craaazy thing
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
tried some typos for it. even .nets are taken :o
 
0
•••
kevmacmeh said:
tried some typos for it. even .nets are taken :o
You're right, I just searched for a bunch of combos, all .coms taken, and for myearbook (I'm guessing the most common typo) .com, .net, and .org is taken, and .info is recently dropped.
 
0
•••
im starting to realise the potential of typos as ive never really been a big fan of them. Growing to like them by the day :hehe:
 
0
•••
I picked up

myyearbookprofile.com
myyearbookphotos.com
myyearbookcodes.com

in hopes that they can be nicely developed as affiliates or for future sale
 
0
•••
myyearbookprofile is a great name. could be applied to anything. ive just left skool and we were always asked for our yearbook profiles :hehe:
 
0
•••
^ I regged myyearbookprofiles.com

You never know! :D
 
0
•••
lol, you regged after this post or you had it before?!

either way, i think its a good move!
 
0
•••
I've had myyeerbook.com for awhile :tu: Yeah it is a cool site!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back