NameSilo

MySql Update LIKE %...%

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
66
Hello All,

I am looking for a mysql statement that would allow me to update a particular section of a mysql field. For example

"Hello,

FGjgkg
Gkfdgjhgkf

Gjkfgjk

<a href="gjgfkfg.com">GJHGDfg</a>

Cheetoss
"

I would like to change <a href="blah.com">gfjdgk</a> to GFHGDfg

Is this possible? Even if I have to run one sql statement 4 times for each part. (change <a href=" to [url=" for the first one, and so on)

- Steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back