NameSilo

Myspace.com sold for 580 million!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so... the original creator sold the site to someone else? :-/

•••
Wildchild22 said:
so... the original creator sold the site to someone else? :-/

Correct.

Hopefully now some of the errors on that site will be fixed, that place drives me crazy sometimes... I always get errors doing simple things like logging in or accepting friend requests *shrug*

•••
Wildchild22 said:
i don't understand though, if the myspace.com domain has been sold how come its still the same site?
they sold the site with the domain, most of the $580 million was the content

•••
heh. this may not be too appropriate..
so only view if you like humor.
(relates to myspace of course)

•••
i wouldnt pay 580 million for that site, i wouldnt pay that for anything sheesh, Id rather put my money into a real business, or something, myspace sucked anyway, always slowed my comp from the retards who cant edit the design without adding bgmusic an encoded video and a crap load of images

jontalbot said:
heh. this may not be too appropriate..
so only view if you like humor.
(relates to myspace of course)

so true!

•••
I used to be there all the time. Seems like a great deal of money for such little revenue.

•••
That's one great sale! :imho:

•••
The guy who ran Myspace was only 23 I think..

•••
Just another way for FOX News to run the world.

•••
•••
its not all alone myspace.com
company running myspace.com (which bought and grew myspace) is sold for 580 million $.

Entire business of company is sold to Fox News (this includes a network of more then 1000s of large portals/websites)

•••
SaN-DeeP said:
its not all alone myspace.com
company running myspace.com (which bought and grew myspace) is sold for 580 million $.

Entire business of company is sold to Fox News (this includes a network of more then 1000s of large portals/websites)

that explains why ...
thanks

•••
•••
nah i just wish i owned the $580m :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back