Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established MySpace Codes, Graphics, Resources, Layouts website.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pimptears.com

The site has been running for the last week. In the last week of being open it has made $11.50 in adsense, and has gotten 1305 uniques and 16988 page hits. For those that have seen other profile sites, this can be just the start of it. Stats: 5,000+ Layouts & Backgrounds, 10,000+ Graphics, 10+ codes, 19+ Generator. It has a easy to use admin panel backend, that you can add graphics, layouts, links, and news to the main page. It has a easy to use plugin system to add new features to the website. Also, the site is only 7 day's old, but is already has been listed in google, check here. The website is also listed #4 in the search phrase "myspace pimping" after just 7 day's running, Check Here. The buyer will be responible to move the site to thier own host. I am selling because I really need the money right now.

Revenue
Traffic

I orginally paid $91.00 for the whole website, but have to sell it for less.

Price: $60.00

Click here to buy it now: $60.00 with Paypal

-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:sold: at BIN...payment sent.
 
0
•••
that was fast!
 
0
•••
That was super-cheap.
 
0
•••
Sorry guy's I needed the money. Wish I could have waited to take more money, but them are the breaks when you are out of $$ and need a pack of cigarettes. :(
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back