Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Turnkey MySpace Codes and Layout Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

persepollis

Established Member
Impact
1
MySpace Codes and Layouts
Domain Name: DriveMySpace.com
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expiry Date: 28 Aug 2009

Website Description:

I am selling a myspace generator with a great domain.The domain is registered with GoDaddy and the website is new, so don't expect traffic or revenue.

Starting Bid: $20
Buy it Now: $50

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

EDIT today Sept 20,2008

I have decided that the offer will last on September 30th,2008
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is this your unique script?
 
0
•••
Accurate said:
Is this your unique script?


nope,I bought the script from DP forum
 
Last edited:
0
•••
20$ ..

-Thanks
 
0
•••
-NAVIN- said:
20$ ..

-Thanks


I have pm you 4 days ago,but no reply
someone has just pm me yesterday and made an offer for $25
but the offer still open,cause the guy hasn't reply me yet,and the offer still open until the end of the month.

thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back