Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MySaving.com -- New Name

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonmui

Established Member
Impact
1
hi guys, what do you think about this domain mysaving.com
it is very good name, what kind of site should it be? any ideal?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Excellent name. If it weren't for the missing 's' easy $XXXXX. This name I say
Mid $xxxx. I thought I seen this for sale on another message board along with a 360 domain, but someone beat me to it.
 
0
•••
I'm in perfect agreement with Ronnie, the missing 'S' hurts but still a great name.

Maybe check out any sites developed with MySavings other than .com and offer them MySaving.com Somebody might jump at the chance to redirect their MySavings.crappy.ccTld to your Premium .com name.

Be Lucky

DOMiNIC
 
0
•••
1
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back