NameSilo

MyPremierCard.com sells for $135,250?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Can someone exlpains me why MyPremierCard.com could go for a high price as $135,250 at SnapNames?

Does it mean anything special?

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was thinking the same thing, I would never of imagined it would be worth that much :| no incoming traffic either ?

•••
His names Yonatan Belousov.

He also bought MyCardOnline.com for $8,100 the same week.

I can't confirm this yet but I think he also bought MyPremierBank.com for $2,550.

I guess there is some plan in action with MyPremierCard.com & MyPremierBank.com

It's a big difference in figures between the two prices paid, $2,550 $ $135,250.

I always wonder what sort of tax avoidance trickery is going on when I see a sale like that. For a creative accountant domains provide a great tool for avoiding company taxes on profits.

•••
I own PremierDeposit.com so maybe I should contact this guy, he can Deposit or Bank his Premier names in my PremierDeposit B-)

•••
I was wondering the same thing. I don't think the domain itself has really that (high) a value...

•••
He has to be acquiring the names for a bank he works for or something... I'll see if he wants my similar names :)

•••
•••
gazzip said:
I was thinking the same thing, I would never of imagined it would be worth that much :| no incoming traffic either ?

Check it in Overture, then you'll know why.

•••
owenwww said:
Check it in Overture, then you'll know why.

wow, 4405 mypremiercard.com :yell:

I do not see many search result on this term in google?

•••
yesonline said:

QUOTE]

That's a surprise, whats with the "my" bit ?? I could understand it for "premiercard" :-/ 497 for premiercard.com !

•••
gazzip said:
yesonline said:

QUOTE]

That's a surprise, whats with the "my" bit ?? I could understand it for "premiercard" :-/ 497 for premiercard.com !

Maybe someone was juicing the Overture scores, all you need is a script that hammers the relevant search engines Overture uses to benchmark with search queries pertaining to say, 'mypremiercard.com', for whatever reason known only to them.

The buyer may have been jacked up to these astronomical sums by some other jokers who were smittened with the seemingly impressive and 'I may be missing something here.." baloney that Overture scores painted to them.

•••
Well this is interesting. MYPREMIERECARD.COM has just been bought for $2,610 by someone different in New York. (Source DnJournal 23rd november).

•••
Yeah, I think the buyer is really feeling stupid now for falling into the shill spin. If he really wanted that name for marketing purposes, he could have just got a professional acquisition service to hunt down and persuade the registrant to sell prior to expiration at a far far lower cost.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back