domain MyPets.website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
To renew or not is the main question. Since I also own; My Pets(dot)site & My Pets(dot)live, that I have already renewed.

The .website could be used for a blog for someone passionate about their pets right?
While the .site could be used for the same purpose, it is also more generic and shorter.
The .live version is self-explanatory.

Looking forward to your feedback!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The "my" kills, wouldn't renew. Pet / Pets only for a pass

Last edited:
•••
The "my" kills, wouldn't renew.
It is only a short descriptive two character commonly used word describing the pet owner in the best possible way.

Let's say there are 4 billion pet owners in the world. Not all of them are able to own / use your desired; pet / pets (dot) website. It is already taken and by two different persons.

That leaves; 3,999,999,998 potential pet owners who may or may not want a website for their pets.

Surely, one of them would be very happy to own and use the 'my' version I suppose.

I think it is unfair to disregard anything that is not the shortest version. The market is too huge.

There can only be 1 'c a r dot com', is it the only car website in existence?
There can only be 1 'p e t dot com', is it the only pet shop?

Pet / Pets only for a pass
What do you mean by this?

Last edited:
•••
It is only a short descriptive two character commonly used word describing the pet owner in the best possible way.

Let's say there are 4 billion pet owners in the world. Not all of them are able to own / use your desired; pet / pets (dot) website. It is already taken and by two different persons.

That leaves; 999,999,998 potential pet owners who may or may not want a website for their pets.

Surely, one of them would be very happy to own and use the 'my' version I suppose.

I think it is unfair to disregard anything that is not the shortest version. The market is too huge.

There can only be 1 'c a r dot com', is it the only car website in existence?
There can only be 1 'p e t dot com', is it the only pet shop?

What do you mean by this?
Yep, best of luck with it. I mean "pet dot website" or "pets dot website" would be the only acceptable variant for me, to be somewhat desirable

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back